Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Account Logon » Schedule reports
Follow the steps below to schedule the delivery of reports to administrators' mailboxes.
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Schedule Configuration.
- Click on + Schedule New Report at the top right corner.
- Provide a suitable name for the schedule.
- Choose the frequency of the schedule, and the date the schedule is to be started.
- Specify the format (PDF, HTML, CSV, XLSX) in which you want to receive the reports and where the reports are to be stored.
- Specify the email IDs to which the reports are to be sent.
- Then, click on + Add New Reports at the bottom right corner.
- Select the server. Then select the audit and analysis reports you wish to receive. While choosing the reports, select the time range of the audit data.
- Click Save Reports.
- Click Save to run the schedule at the configured time, or click Save & Run to run the schedule once immediately, and then again at the configured time.