- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Follow the steps below to schedule the delivery of reports to administrators' mailboxes.
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Schedule Configuration.
- Click on + Schedule New Report at the top right corner.
- Provide a suitable name for the schedule.
- Choose the frequency of the schedule, and the date the schedule is to be started.
- Specify the format (PDF, HTML, CSV, XLSX) in which you want to receive the reports and where the reports are to be stored.
- Specify the email IDs to which the reports are to be sent.
- Then, click on + Add New Reports at the bottom right corner.
- Select the server. Then select the audit and analysis reports you wish to receive. While choosing the reports, select the time range of the audit data.
- Click Save Reports.
- Click Save to run the schedule at the configured time, or click Save & Run to run the schedule once immediately, and then again at the configured time.