Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
File classification report
To view file classification reports:
- Click on the Endpoint tab. Go to Reports > File Classification Reports.
- Choose an Endpoint Name to view audit data for that particular endpoint.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
Data classification report
This report lists the files classified manually.
Note: Files can be classified into four categories based on their sensitivity.
Restricted: The most confidential data
Confidential: Medium confidentiality
Private: Low confidentiality
Public: Non-confidential data