Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Data Risk Assessment
DataSecurity Plus' Data Risk Assessment performs content inspection and contextual analysis to discover critical data and classify it based on sensitivity and vulnerability.
Find, analyze, and track sensitive personal data (also known as PII or ePHI) stored in file servers, OneDrive, and more.
Risk-based data classification
Identify the most vulnerable data using both content and context parameters.
Use both automated and manual file tagging to classify files faster and reduce the burden on IT admins.
Compatible with assorted file types
Scan sensitive content from more than 50 file types including email, text, and compressed files.