Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Account Logon » Excluding trusted entities in File Auditing
Follow the steps below to exclude admin groups and other trusted entities from reports and alerts within the File Auditing solution or globally:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Exclude Configuration.
- Choose whether you want to exclude entities globally or based on the server.
- Choose the desired conditions based on user action, file type, users, and more.
- Click Save.