- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
Predefined audit reports
The default audit policy is the profile based on which event collection and processing will start as soon as a file server is set up.
The predefined configuration collects audit data based on the filters below:
|Owner change||Overwrite||Permission change||Rename|
|SACL change||File copied||Read deny||Restore|
|Write deny||Delete deny||File extension change||Read|
|Text copied||File attribute change||File paste|
Monitor Object: All
Follow the steps below to modify the default audit policies:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Audit Configuration.
- Choose any server, as the predefined configuration is the same for all servers configured.
- In the table, you'll find the Default Access Audit Configuration. Select Edit.
- Under the Criteria section, add new filters or edit the predefined filters.
- Click Save.
To create a new audit policy, follow the below steps:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to
Settings > Audit Configuration.
- Click on + Add Reports at the top right corner.
- Provide a suitable name and description for the new policy.
- Modify the audit criteria by using the Include and Exclude options.
- Click Save.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community