Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Predefined audit reports
The predefined audit report is the profile based on which event collection and processing will start as soon as a file server is set up.
The predefined configuration collects audit data based on the filters below:
|Owner change||Overwrite||Permission change||Rename|
|SACL change||File copied||Read deny||Restore|
|Write deny||Delete deny||File extension change||Read|
|Text copied||File attribute change||File paste|
Monitor Object: All
Follow the steps below to modify the predefined audit configuration:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Audit Configuration.
- Choose any server, as the predefined configuration is the same for all servers configured.
- Choose a server.
- In the table, you'll find the Predefined Access Audit Configuration report. Select Edit Configuration.
- Under the Criteria section, add new filters or edit the predefined filters.
- Click Save.