- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
DataSecurity Plus is a one-stop solution for data visibility and security. This document gives a brief overview of DataSecurity Plus, its capabilities, benefits, and more.
What is DataSecurity Plus?
DataSecurity Plus is a real-time file server auditing, data risk assessment, and data leak prevention solution. It audits file changes and policy violations, identifies issues relating to non-compliance, alerts admins, and responds to incidents to mitigate potential damage to data stores.
Why you'll love it
ManageEngine DataSecurity Plus makes it easy to:
- Gain visibility into file accesses, changes, and share and NTFS permissions.
- Monitor file integrity, and alert admins about anomalous activity.
- Detect sensitive data with both content and context analysis.
- Improve storage efficiency, and simplify junk file management.
- Prevent data leaks via USBs and workstations.