Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
DataSecurity Plus is a one-stop solution for data visibility and security. This document gives a brief overview of DataSecurity Plus, its capabilities, benefits, and more.
What is DataSecurity Plus?
DataSecurity Plus is a real-time file server auditing, data risk assessment, and data leak prevention solution. It audits file changes and policy violations, identifies issues relating to non-compliance, alerts admins, and responds to incidents to mitigate potential damage to data stores.
Why you'll love it
ManageEngine DataSecurity Plus makes it easy to:
- Gain visibility into file accesses, changes, and share and NTFS permissions.
- Monitor file integrity, and alert admins about anomalous activity.
- Detect sensitive data with both content and context analysis.
- Improve storage efficiency, and simplify junk file management.
- Prevent data leaks via USBs and workstations.