Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
DataSecurity Plus is a one-stop solution for data visibility and security. This document gives a brief overview of DataSecurity Plus, its capabilities, benefits, and more.
What is DataSecurity Plus?
DataSecurity Plus is a real-time file server auditing, data risk assessment, and endpoint security solution. It audits file changes and policy violations, identifies issues relating to non-compliance, alerts admins, and responds to incidents to mitigate potential damage to data stores.
Why you'll love it
ManageEngine DataSecurity Plus makes it easy to:
- Gain visibility into file accesses, changes, and share and NTFS permissions.
- Monitor file integrity, and alert admins about anomalous activity.
- Detect sensitive data with both content and context analysis.
- Improve storage efficiency, and simplify junk file management.
- Prevent sensitive data leaks via USBs and workstations.