Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
DataSecurity Plus' File Audit is real-time Windows file server auditing and analysis software that monitors, audits, alerts, and reports on all file accesses and modifications made in your file server environment. With DataSecurity Plus' File Audit solution, you can:
Audit file accesses
Audit file accesses and modifications to track who accessed what, from where, and when.
Monitor file changes
Track and provide instant alerts for critical changes made to your sensitive files.
Audit access rights
Audit NTFS and file share permissions to know who has access to which files and what actions they can perform.
Detect and shut down ransomware attacks instantly with an automated threat response mechanism.
Monitor file integrity
Detect and provide alerts on unauthorized changes to critical files through real-time monitoring.