Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Follow the steps below to enable retention settings:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Storage > Retention Configuration.
- Choose the number of days for which you wish to retain alerts.
- Choose the number of days for which you wish to retain scheduled reports.
- Click Save.
Note: The retention settings apply to alerts of all severities.
Follow the steps below to enable archiving:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Storage > Archive Configuration.
- Enable archiving.
- Enter the number of days after which you want the data to be archived.
- Choose the destination folder for saving archived logs.
- Click Save.
Note: By default, the archive schedule runs daily at 2am local time. You can also choose to run it instantly by clicking Run Now.
FAQ: Why should I archive audit events?
Note: The default destination folder for archived data is C:\Program Files (x86)\ManageEngine\DataSecurity Plus\bin\Backup.