Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
DataSecurity Plus' File Analysis module has predefined configurations for all its reports. To view or edit the functional levels of reports:
- Go to the File Analysis tab > Configuration.
- In the left-hand menu, go to Settings > Report Configuration.
- Click the edit icon on the report detail you want to view or edit.
Note: By default, the report configurations are set as below:
Files with Open Access Report: Files with any permission for “Everyone“ or "Full Control" permission for any user(s).
Inactive Users Report: User accounts that have been inactive for more than 90 days or are expired/disabled.
Duplicate Files Report: Files with the same size, same name, and/or same last modified time.
Non Business Files Report: Known ransomware file types and video files.
Stale Files Report: Files with last accessed and last modified times older than five years.