- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
FileAnalysis has predefined configurations for all its reports. To view or edit the functional levels of reports:
- Select File Analysis from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Go to Configuration.
- In the left-hand menu, go to Settings > Report Configuration.
- Click the edit icon on the report detail you want to view or edit.
Note: By default, the report configurations are set as below:
Files with Open Access Report: Files with any permission for “Everyone“ or "Full Control" permission for any user(s).
Inactive Users Report: User accounts that have been inactive for more than 90 days or are expired/disabled.
Duplicate Files Report: Files with the same size, same name, and/or same last modified time.
Non Business Files Report: Known ransomware file types and video files.
Stale Files Report: Files with last accessed and last modified times older than five years.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community