Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Editing report details
DataSecurity Plus' File Analysis solution has predefined configurations for all the reports in the File Analysis module. To view or edit the functional levels of reports:
- Go to the File Analysis tab > Configuration.
- On the left-hand menu, go to Settings > Report Configuration.
- Click the Edit icon on the report detail you want to view or edit.
Note: By default, the report configurations are set as below:
Excessive Permissions Report: Files with access permission for “Everyone.“
Inactive Users Report: User accounts that have been inactive for over 90 days, or are expired or disabled.
Duplicate Files Report: Files with the same size, same name, same last modified time, and/or same content.
Non Business Files Report: Known ransomware file types and video files.
Stale Files Report: Files with last accessed and last modified times older than five years.