- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
FileAnalysis has predefined configurations for all its reports. To view or edit the functional levels of reports:
- Select File Analysis from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Go to Configuration.
- In the left-hand menu, go to Settings > Report Configuration.
- Click the edit icon on the report detail you want to view or edit.
Note: By default, the report configurations are set as below:
Files with Open Access Report: Files with any permission for “Everyone“ or "Full Control" permission for any user(s).
Inactive Users Report: User accounts that have been inactive for more than 90 days or are expired/disabled.
Duplicate Files Report: Files with the same size, same name, and/or same last modified time.
Non Business Files Report: Known ransomware file types and video files.
Stale Files Report: Files with last accessed and last modified times older than five years.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.