Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
To filter the volume of notifications triggered by DataSecurity Plus, follow the below steps:
- Go to Configuration > Administration > Notification.
- Check the notifications you wish to receive from the available list.
- Provide the email ID to which the notifications are to be sent and the time at which to schedule the email.
- Click Save.
Note: To ensure continuous, real-time analytics, we recommend that you always enable alerts when there is no communication between the agent and server for over six hours.