Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
The available Storage Reports are as follows:
- File Type Summary: Shows the number of files in each file type along with their sizes.
- File Owner Summary: Provides information on the number and combined size of all files owned by each user.
- File Category Summary: Provides information on the number and sizes of files in each file category.
- Old Files: Lists files older than N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Stale Files: Lists files that have not been accessed in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Duplicate Files: Lists the detected copies of duplicate files in the analyzed drives.
- Unmodified Files: Lists files that have not been modified in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Large Files: Lists files larger than the configured size.
- Hidden Files: Lists files with the “hidden” attribute.
- Non-business Files: Lists the files of file types that have been configured as ”non-business.”
Note: You can choose the file types that you want to configure as “non-business” on the Report Configuration page.