- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Storage Reports provide insights on file server disk space usage. You can use these reports to identify and eliminate files occupying disk space unnecessarily. DataSecurity Plus enables administrators to delete the files from the server via reports. The available Storage Reports are:
- File Type Summary: Provides information on the number and total size of files based on the file type.
- File Owner Summary: Provides information on the number and total size of files owned by each user.
- File Category Summary: Provides information on the number and total size of files in each file category.
- Old Files: Lists files older than N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Stale Files: Lists files that have not been accessed in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Duplicate Files: Lists the detected copies of duplicate files in the analyzed drives.
- Unmodified Files: Lists files that have not been modified in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Large Files: Lists files larger than the configured size.
- Hidden Files: Lists files with the “hidden” attribute.
- Non-Business Files: Lists the files that have been defined as non-business file types. By default, audio-visual files are configured as non-business files. You can modify the non-business file types in the Report Configuration page.
- Share Size: Lists shares by size and provides information on the number of files and folders within them.
- Disk Usage: Provides a graphical summary of a drive's consumed and free space along with usage trends for all servers.
Note: Files deleted from the server via reports cannot be retrieved.