- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
The available Storage Reports are as follows:
- File Type Summary: Shows the number of files in each file type along with their sizes.
- File Owner Summary: Provides information on the number and combined size of all files owned by each user.
- File Category Summary: Provides information on the number and sizes of files in each file category.
- Old Files: Lists files older than N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Stale Files: Lists files that have not been accessed in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Duplicate Files: Lists the detected copies of duplicate files in the analyzed drives.
- Unmodified Files: Lists files that have not been modified in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Large Files: Lists files larger than the configured size.
- Hidden Files: Lists files with the “hidden” attribute.
- Non-business Files: Lists the files of file types that have been configured as ”non-business.”
- Files with No Extensions: Lists all files without extensions.
- Share Size: Lists shares based on size and the number of files and folders within them.
- Disk Usage: Provides a graphical summary of a server’s disk space, along with usage trends for every drive.
Note: You can choose the file types that you want to configure as “non-business” on the Report Configuration page.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.