Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
The reports under the Storage Reports tab are as follows:
- Duplicate Files: Lists the detected copies of duplicate files in the analyzed drives.
- Stale Files: Lists files that have not been accessed in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Old Files: Lists files older than N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Unmodified Files: Lists files that have not been modified in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Large Files: Lists files larger than the configured size.
- Hidden Files: Lists files with the “hidden” attribute.
- Non-business Files: Lists the files of file types that have been configured as ”non-business.“
Note:You can choose the file types that you want to configure as “non-business” on the Report Configuration page.