- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
The available Storage Reports are as follows:
- File Type Summary: Shows the number of files in each file type along with their sizes.
- File Owner Summary: Provides information on the number and combined size of all files owned by each user.
- File Category Summary: Provides information on the number and sizes of files in each file category.
- Old Files: Lists files older than N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Stale Files: Lists files that have not been accessed in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Duplicate Files: Lists the detected copies of duplicate files in the analyzed drives.
- Unmodified Files: Lists files that have not been modified in N days. N can be changed on the report page.
- Large Files: Lists files larger than the configured size.
- Hidden Files: Lists files with the “hidden” attribute.
- Non-business Files: Lists the files of file types that have been configured as ”non-business.”
- Files with No Extensions: Lists all files without extensions.
- Share Size: Lists shares based on size and the number of files and folders within them.
- Disk Usage: Provides a graphical summary of a server’s disk space, along with usage trends for every drive.
Note: You can choose the file types that you want to configure as “non-business” on the Report Configuration page.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community