Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Account Logon » Access analysis reports in File Auditing
Access analysis reports
Follow the steps below to view reports on analyzed access events in your environment:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Aggregate Reports.
- Choose a Server Name to view access analytics for that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the Aggregate Reports below to view and analyze relevant data:
- Most accessed file
- Most modified file
- Most accesses by process
- Most accesses by user
- File accessed after N days
- Files modified after N days
- Use User-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the user who performed the actions.
- Use Host-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the host from which the action was made.
- Use Share-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the share where the action was made.
- Use Location-Based Reports to analyze the location of success events, failure events, or all events.
Note: You can change the value of N within any of these reports.