Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
Access Analysis reports
Follow the steps below to obtain a summary of all access events within your environment:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Aggregate Reports.
- Choose a Server Name to view access analytics for that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports under Audit reports and view relevant data.
- Most Accessed File
- Most Modified File
- Most Accesses by Process
- Most Accesses by User
- File Accessed After N Days
- Files Modified After N Days
- Use User-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the user who performed the actions.
- Use Host-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the host from which the action was made.
- Use Share-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the share where the action was made.
- Use Location-Based Reports to analyze the location of success events, failure events, or all events.
Note:You can change the value of N from within any of these reports.