- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Access analysis reports
Follow the steps below to view reports on analyzed access events in your environment:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Aggregate Reports.
- Choose a Server Name to view access analytics for that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the Aggregate Reports below to view and analyze relevant data:
- Most accessed file
- Most modified file
- Most accesses by process
- Most accesses by user
- File accessed after N days
- Files modified after N days
- Use User-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the user who performed the actions.
- Use Host-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the host from which the action was made.
- Use Share-Based Reports to analyze success events, failure events, or all events based on the share where the action was made.
- Use Location-Based Reports to analyze the location of success events, failure events, or all events.
Note: You can change the value of N within any of these reports.