Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Creating new reports
Follow the steps below to configure new audit reports:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Audit Configuration.
- Choose the server for which the reports are to be configured.
- Click + Add Reports in the top-right corner.
- Name the report profile and include an appropriate description.
- Navigate to the Criteria section and add filters as needed.
Example:To report on all instances of video files in your environment, choose:
- Users: All
- Actions: All
- Monitor Object: All
- Monitor Type: Files and folders
- File Types: Video files
- Use the Exclude option to exempt trusted users, groups, or files from that particular report.
- Click Save.
Note: Configuration based on exclusion has higher priority than inclusion.
Tip: You can exclude admin groups and other trusted entities from reports, alerts, and incidents by following these steps.