Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
The reports under the Security Reports tab are as follows:
- Files Owned by Stale Users: Lists all the files owned by stale users. The stale users configuration can be edited under File Analysis > Configuration > Settings > Report Configuration > Edit Inactive Users Report. The value of these files has to be assessed, based on which they can be reclaimed or purged.
- Inconsistent Permissions: Lists the files and folders with permission inconsistencies.
- Open Access: Lists files that are overexposed. The definition of “overexposed” can be viewed or altered under the Excessive Permissions Report in the Configuration tab.
- Open Access (user-based): Lists the users who own overexposed files.
- Active Files Owned by Stale Users: Lists all active files owned by stale, inactive, or expired user accounts. A new owner has to be assigned to these files.