- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
In DataSecurity Plus, email notifications are triggered based on alert profile configurations. As soon as a file server is set up, the event collection and processing starts, cross-verifying the events generated with the default alert configuration.
The Alerts tab shows details on the alerts that have been triggered on the selected Server in the defined Period.
You can view the categorical and profile-wise breakdowns on the alerts, reports on their source, who triggered them, where, and whether a threshold was breached.
Below are the default Alerts in DataSecurity Plus' File Auditing solution:
File/Folder Moved or Renamed Alert
Alerts when critical files have been moved, renamed, or overwritten.
File/Folder Security Changes Alert
Notifies in the event of security changes, i.e., permission changes, SACL changes, and owner changes.
File/Folder Removed Alert
Alerts when sensitive files have either been overwritten or deleted.
Media Files Alert
Notifies data owners or admins about instances of media files present in the environment.
Ransomware Files Alert
Notifies in the event of a potential ransomware attack.
Notifies in the event of sudden, anomalous changes or a spike in file access events.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.