Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
The predefined alerts are the list of alert profiles based on which email notifications are triggered. As soon as a file server is set up, the event collection and processing starts, cross-verifying the events generated with the default alert configuration.
The below are Predefined Alerts in DataSecurity Plus' File Audit solution:
File/Folder Moved or Renamed Alert
Alerts when critical files have been moved, renamed, or overwritten.
File/Folder Security Changes Alert
Notifies in the event of security changes, i.e., permission changes, SACL changes, and owner changes.
File/Folder Removed Alert
Alerts when sensitive files have either been overwritten or deleted.
Media Files Alert
Notifies data owners or admins about instances of media files present in the environment.
Ransomware Files Alert
Notifies in the event of a potential ransomware attack.
Notifies in the event of sudden, anomalous changes or a spike in file access events.
Follow the steps below to modify the predefined alerts:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Alert Configurationli>
- Choose any server, as the default configuration is the same for all servers configured.
- You can now view the list of configured predefined alerts.
- If required, you can choose to modify the predefined alert configuration using the edit options available on the same page.
- Add or modify alert details, including those under the Criteria section.
- Click Save.
Click here to learn how to create new alert profiles.