Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Configure workgroup servers in File Auditing by following the below steps.
- Add the domain in which the workgroup you want to configure is present.
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Source > Workgroup Server.
- Click on + Add Workgroup at the top right corner.
- Click on the + next to the Select Server field, and select the server you want to audit.
- Select the objects to be monitored.
- Click on Install Agent and Finish.
To audit shares: Choose one or more shares to be audited.
To audit sub folders, local folders, or local files: Enter their respective paths.