- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Configure workgroup servers in File Auditing by following the below steps.
- Add the domain in which the workgroup you want to configure is present.
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Source > Workgroup Server.
- Click on + Add Workgroup at the top right corner.
- Click on the + next to the Select Server field, and select the server you want to audit.
- Select the objects to be monitored.
- Click on Install Agent and Finish.
To audit shares: Choose one or more shares to be audited.
To audit sub folders, local folders, or local files: Enter their respective paths.