Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Account Logon » On-demand reports
The list of on-demand reports are:
- Effective Permissions: Shows the effective permissions of users in a selected server, share, and sublevel.
- All Shares: Lists all the shared files and folders in a selected server with details on the share name, type, share path, and local path.
- Open Sessions: Lists all the open user sessions in the selected server with details on the host IP, username, connected time, idle time, and number of open files.
- Open Files: Lists the files that are open at the time the report is generated.
- Junction Points: Lists junction points in a selected server, folder, and sublevel, along with the target location.
- Privileged Users: Lists users with excessive privileges.
- Orphaned Files: Lists all the files associated with programs that have been uninstalled or separated because of computer error.
- NTFS Permissions: Shows the security permissions of selected file shares to users.