- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
The list of on-demand reports are:
- Effective Permissions: Shows the effective permissions of users in a selected server, share, and sublevel.
- All Shares: Lists all the shared files and folders in a selected server with details on the share name, type, share path, and local path.
- Open Sessions: Lists all the open user sessions in the selected server with details on the host IP, username, connected time, idle time, and number of open files.
- Open Files: Lists the files that are open at the time the report is generated.
- Junction Points: Lists junction points in a selected server, folder, and sublevel, along with the target location.
- Privileged Users: Lists users with excessive privileges.
- Orphaned Files: Lists all the files associated with programs that have been uninstalled or separated because of computer error.
- NTFS Permissions: Shows the security permissions of selected file shares to users.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community
Thanks for your valuable feedback.