- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
The list of on-demand reports are:
- Effective Permissions: Shows the effective permissions of users in a selected server, share, and sublevel.
- All Shares: Lists all the shared files and folders in a selected server with details on the share name, type, share path, and local path.
- Open Sessions: Lists all the open user sessions in the selected server with details on the host IP, username, connected time, idle time, and number of open files.
- Open Files: Lists the files that are open at the time the report is generated.
- Junction Points: Lists junction points in a selected server, folder, and sublevel, along with the target location.
- Privileged Users: Lists users with excessive privileges.
- Orphaned files: Lists all files owned by deleted users.
- NTFS Permissions: Shows the security permissions of selected file shares to users.
- Empty folders: Lists all empty folders within selected file shares or folders.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.