- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
On-demand reports can be used to instantly retrieve specific file security or storage information as needed. The list of on-demand reports are:
- Effective Permissions: Shows the effective permissions of users in a selected server, share, and sublevel.
- All Shares: Lists all the shared files and folders in a selected server with details on the share name, type, share path, and local path.
- Open Sessions: Lists all the open user sessions in the selected server with details on the host IP, username, connected time, idle time, and number of open files.
- Open Files: Lists the files that are open at the time the report is generated.
- Junction Points: Lists junction points in a selected server, folder, and sublevel, along with the target location.
- Privileged Users: Lists users with excessive privileges.
- Orphaned files: Lists all files owned by deleted users.
- NTFS Permissions: Shows the security permissions of selected file shares to users.
- Empty folders: Lists all empty folders within selected file shares or folders.