Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
The list of on-demand reports are:
- Effective Permissions: Shows the effective permissions of users in a selected server, share, and sublevel.
- All Shares: Lists all the shared files and folders in a selected server, with details on the share name, type, share path, and local path.
- Open Sessions : Lists all the open user sessions in the selected server, with details on the host IP, username, connected time, idle time, and number of open files.
- Open Files: Lists the files that are open at the time the report is generated.
- Junction Points: Lists junction points in a selected server, folder, and sublevel, along with the target location.
- Privileged Users: Lists users with excessive privileges.
- Orphaned Files: Lists all the files associated with programs that have been uninstalled or separated because of computer error.