Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
File Analysis Home
DataSecurity Plus' File Analysis solution for Windows-based environments analyzes file metadata and provides visual analytics. Using the solution, you can:
Find duplicate files:
Spot and manage redundant copies of files in your storage and ensure optimal utilization of disk space.
Analyze file storage:
Locate stale and non-business files, analyze file storage patterns, view reports on file type distribution, and more.
Spot file security issues:
Check effective permissions; identify files and folders with open access, permission inconsistencies, and more.
Detect and manage incidents:
Receive alerts for critically low disk space and automate responses with alerts, scripts, and move/delete options.
This guide aims to help users install and set up DataSecurity Plus' File Analysis module, plus receive analytics on files and folders in their Windows environment.