- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Configure the cluster servers for file auditing by following the below steps:
- Add the domain in which the cluster you want to configure is present.
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Source > Windows File Cluster.
- Click + Add Cluster at the top-right corner.
- Enter the Cluster Name, and click Next.
- Choose the Cluster Nodes to be monitored. Click Next.
- Choose the cluster Client Access Point (CAP). Click Next.
- Select all the shares you want to audit. Click Review.
- Once you have reviewed the configured settings, click Configure.
- Once the cluster is successfully configured, its status will be displayed in the cluster configuration window.