Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
File Audit Report
DataSecurity Plus' Endpoint Security solution offers multiple predefined report categories. Follow the steps below to view them:
- Click on the Endpoint Security tab. Go to Reports > File Audit Report.
- Choose an Endpoint Name to view audit data for that particular endpoint.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports under File Audit Reports.
File Copy Reports
List of all files copied during local or remote access.
USB Audit Reports
Report on the use of removable storage media.
Report on all changes to your local file system with real-time endpoint monitoring.