How can I configure storage credentials in OpManager?
Here's how to discover your storage devices in OpManager:
- First, check what type of credentials is supported for your device.
- In OpManager, go to 'Settings' → 'Discovery' → 'Add Storage Device', and choose your device model. The list of supported devices is available in the dropdown list.
- Select the device, and add the credentials for it by clicking on the '+' button, or the 'Add storage credentials' button.
Another way to add credentials for a device is:
- Go to 'Settings' → 'Discovery' → 'Credentials' → 'Storage'.
- Click 'Add Credential' in this screen.
- Configure the required parameters and click 'Save' to add the credentials.