How to update virtual IP address for failover?
A virtual IP address is essential for configuring failover in OpManager. If you wish to update the virtual IP, you can do it in one of the following ways:
- From OpManager UI
- Using the batch file
Updating virtual IP from OpManager UI
- Go to Settings -> Basic Settings -> Failover Details.
- Click on the "Edit" icon in "General Details".
- Enter the new virtual IP address.
- Click save.
Updating virtual IP using the batch file
- Stop Primary and Secondary OpManager services.
- Open a command prompt with administrator privilige and navigate to <OpManagerHome>/bin.
- Execute the following command:
Note: The Virtual IP address must be a valid IPv4 address