How to apply a windows service monitor to several devices?
- Go to " Settings -> Monitoring -> Windows Services -> Associate "
- Select the devices and click apply.
Using Quick Configuration Wizard:
You can associate a Windows service monitor or a TCP service monitor to several devices using the quick configuration wizard.
- Go to Admin -- Quick Configuration Wizard -- Add a new service monitor to several devices.
- Select Windows service monitor or the TCP service monitor option, and click next.
- From the list of services, select the service monitor that you'd like to associate and select the devices in the subsequent screen.
- Click 'Finish' to associate.
- Repeat process to associate other services to multiple servers.