How to configure monitoring interval in bulk? and for few devices of same category?
Monitoring interval can be configured in bulk for devices belonging to a particular category or for random devices. This can be performed from Inventory or from the Quick Configuration Wizard
- Go to Inventory > Devices and select the required device category from the category filter menu in the left pane.
- Choose the required devices from the Devices list view.
- Click on the three dots next to the Generate reports button and in the following menu that appears, click on Monitoring Interval option.
- Choose a monitoring interval from the options provided. If you wish to have your own custom monitoring interval, click on Custom and enter the monitoring interval time in minutes.
- Cick on the Save button.
Quick Configuration Wizard
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Quick Configuration Wizard > Monitoring Intervals
- From the list of Device Categories present, click on Enable and mention the Monitoring Interval in minutes for the ones that you want to monitor.
- Click Save to change the configuration.