OpManager’s Downtime Scheduler is employed during planned maintenance of network devices. With this, you don’t have to worry about alerts being triggered when a network device is taken off the network. Downtime scheduler can also be used to pause monitoring of device(s) for a specific duration for example weekends or during festive holidays.
- To get started, go to Settings > Configuration > Device Downtime Schedules
- Click on Add Schedule
- Provide a name and description for the device downtime schedule.
- Downtime frequency : At what interval / time period the device downtime schedule should run
- Select the filter and choose the devices that you wish to add under the maintenance schedule
- Click on Save
- If you wish to disable the Device Downtime Schedule, Go to Settings > Configuration > Device Downtime schedules and set the status to disable for the corresponding device downtime schedule.