How to update MSSQL authentication details in OpManager?
To update MSSQL authentication details in OpManager,
- Open Command Prompt with administrator permission and navigate to <OpManagerHome>/bin.
- Run the 'DBConfiguration.bat' file. A 'DB Manager' window with the configured SQL Server details (DB Host, port, Database name, Domain (if applicable), username and password) will be displayed.
- Update the authentication details (authentication type/username/password) and click on OK.
- A DB already exists message will be displayed in a pop-up alert window. Click on Yes to proceed.
- If the credentials are configured correctly, a pop-up saying 'DB Configuration done successfully' will be displayed.
- Click on OK and start OpManager.