1. Open the command prompt in administrator mode, navigate to <OpManagerHome>/bin folder and run the 'DBConfiguration' file by executing the following commands.
2. A 'DB Manager' window with the configured SQL Server details(DB Host, port, Database name, Domain (if applicable), username and password) will be displayed.
3. Remove the existing password and enter the new password in the given "Password" field and click on 'OK'.
4. A 'DB already exists' message will be displayed in a pop-up alert window.
5. Click on "Yes" to proceed.
6. If the credentials have been configured correctly, a pop-up saying 'DB Configuration done successfully' will be displayed.
7. Click on "OK" and start OpManager.