ManageEngine OpManager - Affiliate Legal Requirements
The legal stuff about using our art and linking to us.
By taking any of the buttons on this page, you agree to the following:
You may not alter the logo or art as provided to you in any manner, including proportions, size, colors, elements, type or in any other respect.
You may display the OpManager buttons on your website, exactly in the form provided, for the sole purpose of providing a =hypertext link from your site to <http://www.opmanager.com> or another URL designated by us. The logo shall be surrounded by a reasonable amount of empty space, and must not be altered.
You may not use the logo in a way that suggests any endorsement or sponsorship of your site by us. The logo shall not be larger or more prominent than your company or product name or logo.
You may use and apply the OpManager art included on this page only to your website. Without limiting the foregoing and by way of example only:
- Our trademarks may not be used on or in connection with any material that is pornographic, morally offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- Our trademarks may not be used on or in connection with any material that libels or defames OpManager, Manageengine, or any of its partners or customers;
- Our trademarks may not be used on or in connection with any material that violates any state, federal or foreign law or regulation.
- You may not use any name or trademark confusingly similar to the OpManager Marks or any Manageengine trademark. You may not use our trademarks in such proximity to any of your own trademarks or third party trademarks so as to create a combination or composite mark.
- You agree that nothing in this policy or stated herein shall give to you any right, title or interest in the OpManager Marks or any other trademark of Manageengine, except the right to use the marks solely in accordance with the terms outlined.
- You also agree that our trademarks are our sole property, and that any and all uses by you of our trademarks, and all goodwill derived therefrom, whether or not done pursuant to the written agreement, shall inure solely to our benefit. At our request and expense, you shall provide us with any specimens and execute all documents necessary to protect and confirm our rights to our marks.
- You may not (a) do anything that might harm our reputation or goodwill, our name or our marks; (b) take any action inconsistent with our ownership of our trademarks; (c) challenge, raise or cause to be raised any questions concerning our rights or interests in our marks; or (d) attempt to register the OpManager Marks or any other Manageengine trademark or any trademark or logo substantially similar thereto; and you may take no other action which is harmful or adverse to Manageengines rights in our marks.
Other Terms and Conditions
In the event of any breach of the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy, you agree that Manageengine shall be entitled to injunctive relief in addition to other available remedies.