- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Banned Application Insight
Categorizing banned applications such as malware and spam sites helps in ensuring safe web traffic throughout the organization.
Follow the steps in the configuration page to add new web applications to the banned list.
Gain a quick snapshot on the users who try to access the banned applications in your network.
Select the desired time range from the Period drop down option.
By default, you will be able to view:
- Number of Banned Apps and Access Attempts
- Top Attempted Banned Apps
- Top Actors Accessing Banned Apps
Note: Application categories are identified by the built-in threat analytics database.
Click Refresh in the top right-hand corner to receive updated status details.
You can also toggle between Previous Week and Previous Day data to compare the usage trends.