- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Two-factor authentication
- Workgroup configuration
- Security policy
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Configuring workgroup servers
Workgroup servers can be scanned to report insights on file security and storage. Configure workgroup servers by following the steps below:
- Select File Analysis from the application drop-down at the top.
- Go to Configuration > Source > Workgroup Server.
- Click + Add Workgroup in the top-right corner.
- Click the + next to the Select Server field, and choose the server you want to scan.
- Choose to scan drives by selecting one of the following options:
- All drives: This option can be used to scan all drives in the selected server.
- Specific drives: This option can be used to scan specific drives as defined by you.
- Custom drives: This option can be used to scan mounted drives or when the Specific drives option is unavailable. (The Specific drives option will be disabled automatically if DataSecurity Plus is unable to detect any drives.)
- Click Install Agent and Finish.
Note: Reports and dashboards in File Analysis will be populated after the scans complete their first run. View the scan status in the Crunch Status section on the Configured Workgroup Servers page (File Analysis > Configuration > Workgroup Server).