- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
Cloud Access Report
Follow the steps to view the default report categories provided by DataSecurity Plus' Cloud Protection module.
- Select Cloud Protection from the apps drop-down menu at the top.
- Navigate to Reports → General.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down menu.
- Choose any of the default reports and view the relevant data.
Contains every web application request sent to the gateway server, with details on data upload and download size.
Recent HTTP Requests
Contains detailed information on the HTTP web application requests.
Recent Connect Requests
Lists all web applications that have established network connections.
Recent Failed Requests
Lists failed web applications requests and the reason for failure.
Top Cloud Apps
Lists cloud applications with high request count, download, and upload data size.
Lists client devices with the most web application requests.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community