- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
About Cloud Protection
DataSecurity Plus' Cloud Protection helps keep track of an organization's web traffic, and enforce strict control measures over the use of cloud applications. This help doc aims to help users install and set up the module and manage cloud app usage in your endpoint devices.
With DataSecurity Plus' Cloud Protection, you can:
Monitor cloud app usage
Analyze the use of cloud applications across all endpoint devices in the organization, along with details such as app category, reputation score, etc.
Assess cloud app risk
Calculate the risk score of all cloud apps used in the organization by taking into account several factors, such as its age, underlying URLs, threat history, and so on.
Control the use of shadow apps
Discover shadow applications used in your organization and block their usage depending on the security threat they pose.
Block unsanctioned applications
Stop the use of cloud apps that are not intended for organizational use, such as shopping and gaming sites, by restricting access.
Cloud Protection gateway server audits all web traffic that passes through it and enforces policies on all cloud applications.
Special reporting capabilities are enabled for the following cloud applications:
- Office 365 Applications (OneDrive, SharePoint, ..)
Note: Web Services / Websites are denoted as cloud applications.