- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Adding new Banned Application
Add web applications to the Banned Applications list to block access.
Steps to add a web application to the banned list:
- Select Cloud Protection from the apps drop-down menu at the top.
- Navigate to Configuration.
- In Cloud App Settings select Banned Applications.
- Click on the + Add applications button located at the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the domain names of cloud applications separated by commas.
- Click on Review.
- To add the domain names, click Add all. To remove any unique domain, select the corresponding checkbox and click the delete button that appears above the list.
Click Go in the first banner below the domain names box to add web applications to the banned list from previous reviews.
Click Go in the second banner below the domain names box to add globally suggested web applications to the banned list.
Click Go in the third banner below the domain names box to add web applications suited to your environment.