- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
File Upload Reports
Follow the steps below to view the reports DataSecurity Plus' Cloud Protection module provides on all file upload requests.
- Select Cloud Protection from the apps drop-down menu at the top.
- Navigate to Reports > File Uploads.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports.
SharePoint/OneDrive Upload Requests
Lists all upload requests made via SharePoint or OneDrive.
Note: The File Upload Reports include both successful and failed file uploads.
Office 365 Upload Requests
Lists all Office 365 upload requests, including those for OneDrive, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power Apps, Stream, Forms, and Planner.
Multipart Upload Requests
Lists all file upload requests made as a multipart HTTP request.
Note: A multipart request is an HTTP request in which files and data are sent as a single body by an HTTP client to an HTTP server.
Dropbox Upload Requests
Lists all file upload requests made to Dropbox.
Box Upload Requests
Lists all file upload requests made to Box.
Limitations of the File Upload Reports
- File upload requests made in native Office 365 applications and from personal Office 365 accounts are not listed, as they use a different API.
- File upload requests made in Dropbox native application are not listed, as they use certificate pinning and don't allow deep packet inspection.