- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Follow the steps to view the application based reports provided by DataSecurity Plus' Cloud Protection module.
- Select Cloud Protection from the apps drop-down menu at the top.
- Navigate to Reports → Application Insight.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down menu.
- Choose any of the default reports and view relevant data.
Cloud Apps Accessed
List of all cloud applications accessed through the configured gateway servers.
HTTP Cloud Apps Accessed
Lists all HTTP cloud application accessed by client devices.
Cloud App Categories
Lists all cloud application categories displayed based on request count, download, and upload data size.
Low Reputed Apps Request
Displays user-based information for all the requests made to apps with low reputation.
Low Reputed Apps
Lists all requests made to apps with low reputation.
Note: Apps are categorized based on a reputation score determined by our built-in threat analytics.