- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
Add a certificate to the Trust Store
The Trust Store contains all the certificate authority (CA) certificates installed on a Windows client device by default, as well as any CA certificates generated by the admin. When deep packet inspection is enabled, it is the duty of the gateway server to check the authenticity of the cloud application. The Trust Store contains the list of CAs that can be trusted. By default, this list is auto-imported from the Windows trusted root CA list.
To add new or re-import existing Windows-installed default certificates to the Certificate Trust Store:
- Select Cloud Protection from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Navigate to Configuration.
- In the Certificate section, select Certificate Trust Store.
- If you want to restore certificates installed by Windows, click + Reimport certs from Windows.
- If you want to add a new certificate, click + Add Certificate to Trust Store:
- Click Browse to select the desired certificate.
- Click Add.
Note: DataSecurity Plus supports these certificate types: .cer (DER encoded), .cer (Base64 encoded), .crt, and .der