- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Two-factor authentication
- Workgroup configuration
- Security policy
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Add a certificate to the Trust Store
The Certificate Trust Store contains all the certificate authority (CA) certificates installed on a Windows client device by default along with any CA certificates generated by the admin. When deep packet inspection is enabled, the gateway server checks the authenticity of the cloud application being accessed. The Certificate Trust Store contains a list of CAs that can be trusted. By default, this list is auto-imported from the Windows trusted root CA list.
To upload new certificates, to import Windows-installed certificates, or to reset to the default Windows-installed certificates:
- Select Cloud Protection from the application drop-down at the top.
- Navigate to Configuration.
- In the Certificate section, select Certificate Trust Store.
- If you want to upload a new certificate, click + Add Certificate to Trust Store:
- Click Browse to select the desired certificate.
- Click Add.
- If you want to import new Windows-installed certificates from the machine running the DataSecurity Plus server, click + Add Certificate to Trust Store:
- Click Import.
- If you want to remove certificates added to the Certificate Trust Store in the Cloud Protection module and default to Windows-installed certificates, click + Add Certificate to Trust Store:
- Click Reset Certificate Trust Store.
Note: DataSecurity Plus supports these certificate types: .cer (DER encoded), .cer (Base64 encoded), .crt, and .der