- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Two-factor authentication
- Workgroup configuration
- Security policy
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Workgroup machine configuration
Configure workgroup servers and workstations in DataSecurity Plus to enable auditing by following the steps below.
- Select Admin from the applications drop-down menu at the top.
- On the left-hand menu, navigate to Administrative Settings > Workgroup Settings.
- On the Configured Workgroup Machines page, click + Add Workgroup.
- Enter the Host Name.
- Check the Authentication box and provide the Workgroup User Name and Workgroup Password.
Note: If the Authentication option is unchecked, DataSecurity Plus will use the credentials of the account that started the application.
- Click Save.
- You can view and modify the workstation machine on the Configured Workgroup Machines page.
Note: Workgroup servers are audited by File Audit, whereas workgroup workstations are audited by Endpoint DLP.