- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Banned Cloud Application Reports
Follow the steps to view the reports on banned cloud applications provided by DataSecurity Plus' Cloud Protection module.
- Select Cloud Protection from the apps drop-down menu at the top.
- Navigate to Reports → Banned Cloud Apps.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down menu.
- Choose any of the default reports and view relevant data.
Recent Banned Requests
Lists the latest requests made for banned web applications.
Banned Cloud App Access
Lists requests received for banned cloud applications.
Top Actors For Banned Apps
Lists client devices with the most requests for banned applications.