Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Follow the below steps to configure the required domains.
- Go to Configuration > Administration > Domain Settings. Click + Add Domain on the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the domain name.
- Check the box next to Authentication, and provide the domain user's credentials.
- Click the + symbol in the Add Domain Controllers field, and choose the desired one.
- Click Save.
Note:If the Authentication option is unchecked, DataSecurity Plus will use the credentials of the user logged in to the local system for the domain user credentials.
Tip:Use an account with domain admin credentials to ensure the product has sufficient permission to collect logs. If you do not want to provide domain admin credentials, follow the steps in this guide to set up a service account with the least privileges required.
Tip:When configuring multiple domains, choose a default domain based on the default view you need.