- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
Follow the steps below to schedule the delivery of reports to administrators' mailboxes.
- Select File Analysis from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Go to Configuration > Settings > Schedule Configuration.
- Click on + Schedule New Report at the top right corner.
- Provide a suitable name for the schedule.
- Choose the frequency of the schedule, and the date the schedule is to start.
- Specify the format (PDF, HTML, CSV, XLSX) in which you want to receive the reports, and where the reports are to be stored.
- Specify the email IDs to which the reports are to be sent.
- Then, click on + Add New Reports at the bottom right corner.
- Select the server. Then select the audit and analysis reports you wish to receive. While choosing the reports, select the time range of the audit data.
- Click Save Reports.
- Click Save to run the schedule at the configured time, or click Save & Run to run the schedule once immediately, and then again at the configured time.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.