- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
Follow the steps below to schedule the delivery of reports to administrators' mailboxes.
- Click the File Analysis tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Schedule Configuration.
- Click on + Schedule New Report at the top right corner.
- Provide a suitable name for the schedule.
- Choose the frequency of the schedule, and the date the schedule is to start.
- Specify the format (PDF, HTML, CSV, XLSX) in which you want to receive the reports, and where the reports are to be stored.
- Specify the email IDs to which the reports are to be sent.
- Then, click on + Add New Reports at the bottom right corner.
- Select the server. Then select the audit and analysis reports you wish to receive. While choosing the reports, select the time range of the audit data.
- Click Save Reports.
- Click Save to run the schedule at the configured time, or click Save & Run to run the schedule once immediately, and then again at the configured time.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community
Thanks for your valuable feedback.