- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Follow the steps below to schedule the delivery of reports to administrators' mailboxes.
- Select File Analysis from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Go to Configuration > Settings > Scheduled reports.
- Click Schedule New Reports at the top right corner.
- Provide a suitable Schedule Name for the schedule.
- Specify the Schedule Duration and Starting Date.
- Specify the format (PDF, HTML, CSV, XLSX) in which you want to receive the reports, and where the reports are to be stored. Verify the default storage path to retain or change it to another preferred location.
- Specify the email addresses to which the reports are to be sent.
- Then, click on + Add New Reports at the bottom right corner.
- Select the desired server and proceed to select the reports you wish to schedule.
- Click Save Reports.
- Click Save to run the schedule at the configured time, or click Save & Run to run the schedule once immediately, and then again at the configured time.