This reporting module provides audit information on how to add a domain and the required file servers within the domain for file auditing.
The domain configuration is required for file auditing to ensure the main domain is configured to then allow the access to the servers within the domain for file auditing. This configuration ensures the events will then be collected for reporting.
- Click on the 'Configuration' Tab > Add Domain.
- Enter the Domain name.
- Provide administrator login credentials (User Name & Password), to ensure sufficient permissions is provided to collect the logs.
- Click on the + symbol to choose the domain controllers in the domain.
- Click on Save.
File Server Configuration
Once the domain configuration is done, the next step is to configure the required servers for file auditing.
- Click on the 'Configuration' Tab > Add Server.
- Choose the Domain for which the file servers are to be configured from the drop down menu.
- Once the domain is selected, the available servers in the domain are displayed.
- Click on a server name. (Only one server can be added at a time)
- Upon selecting the server, the available shares are displayed. Choose one or multiple shares to be audited.
- Click on "Install Agent and Finish".