- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
File server configuration
Steps to configure file servers for content inspection:
- Select Risk Analysis from the application drop-down.
- Go to Configuration > Data Source Configuration > File Server.
- Click + Add Server at the top-right corner.
- Select your domain from the drop-down. If you wish to configure a new domain, click on Add New Domain, and follow the steps shown here.
- Click the + symbol next to the Select Server menu, and choose the desired file server. You can also enter a new server using the Enter Server Name textbox.
- Under Select Objects to Monitor menu:
- To scan shares, click on the Shares button, and select the required shares and click Add Shares.
- To scan subfolders, enter the folder path in the Shared Path of the object textbox.
- Click Save.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.