- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
File server configuration
Configure the required file servers by following the below steps:
- Configure the domain in which the file server you want to configure is located.
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Configuration > Source > Windows File Server.
- Click + Add File Server at the top-right corner.
- Select your domain from the drop down.
- Click on the + next to the Select Server field. You’ll see a list of the available servers within that domain.
- Select the server to be audited.
- Select the objects to be monitored
To audit shares: Choose one or more shares to be audited.
To audit sub folders, local folders, or local files: Enter their respective paths.
- Finally, click Install Agent and Finish.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community