Microsoft .NET Monitoring
Applications Manager's Microsoft .NET monitoring provides automatic server diagnoses and instantly notifies of problems that can be impossible to track without the aid of a monitoring solution. It also plays a crucial role in tracking your Microsoft .NET servers' performance, availability, and usage statistics. Our .NET monitor facilitates comprehensive fault management with proactive alarm notifications, checks for impending problems that triggering appropriate actions and gathering performance data for planning, analysis, and reporting.
In addition to .NET monitoring, Applications Manager also provides you with complete Windows monitoring - Windows server monitoring
, MS SQL monitoring
, Exchange server Monitoring
Some of the components that can be monitored in Microsoft .NET are:
- Memory Usage
- Thread Pools
- Network Traffic
Microsoft .NET Monitor Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of Microsoft .NET availability and performance - checks if it is running and processing requests.
- Monitors performance statistics such as heapsize, threads, network traffic, connections, and exceptions. Alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Based on the thresholds configured, the Microsoft .Net monitor generates notifications and alarms. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Grouping of reports, customized reports, and graphs based on date is available.
Note: Also check out Application Manager's IIS Monitoring and .NET Web Transactions Monitoring.
Applications Manager supports IIS monitoring that allows you to track websites hosted on the server while providing an in-depth analysis on its performance and availability. Applications Manager connects to the IIS server and checks for its availability and response at regular intervals . The IIS Management feature helps optimize the IIS Server performance and also provides comprehensive management reports. It ensures availability through automated event escalation via email, SMS and other channels.
The components that are monitored in IIS Server:
- Response Time
- Website Stats
- Application Pools
IIS Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of IIS Server.
- Monitors performance statistics such as availability, response time, and website stats.
- Displays the availability and health status of the different pools in the server.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the IIS or any other specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are instantly available. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current IIS performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.
Monitoring .NET Web Transactions with APM Insight
Applications Manager's APM Insight helps in managing and monitoring the performance of complex web transactions with .Net Application performance monitoring. Applications Manager helps to better visualize .NET Web transactions, and provides insights into key performance metrics starting from CLR performance to URLs to SQL queries. You also get a detailed performance breakdown of individual transactions with .NET application monitoring metrics such as response time, error percentage, bytes in, bytes out, and apdex score.
.NET Web Transactions Monitoring Capabilities
- Monitor .NET applications to understand their performance and availability from end user perspective up to the database level.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and drill down to the offending code.
- Perform real-time monitoring of CLR performance and health.
- Measure user satisfaction with Apdex scores.
- Trace individual transactions and pinpoint the root cause of issues.
- Simplify troubleshooting of code latencies to deliver superior user experience.
Get started with Microsoft .NET monitoring in just a few minutes!
Download a 30-day free trial of Applications Manager to monitor Microsoft .NET and explore the various features on your own now!