Get deep insights into database health and performance and optimize efficiency of applications
Get real-time KPI data of your databases with our easy-to-use, affordable database monitoring software. Find and fix database issues quickly and enhance the performance of your business-critical applications.
With Applications Manager's database management software, you can:
- Monitor business-critical DB performance metrics to ensure uninterrupted service delivery.
- Analyze database performance to identify slow-running queries.
- Identify root cause of problems to eliminate recurring performance issues.
- Leverage trend analysis to plan capacity and upgrades.
Monitor business-critical DB performance metrics to ensure uninterrupted service delivery
Applications Manager's database monitor offers deep visibility into the key performance indicators of databases to ensure that admins are aware of the status of their database performance at all times. Database monitoring metrics associated to resource consumption, user sessions, and query performance in your database is crucial to business operationsand provides oppurtunities to tune databases that thereby ensures optimum performance. You can also visualize performance data on the custom database monitoring dashboards
Analyze database performance to identify slow-running queries
Deep dive into how efficient your database response is for individual web transactions. Monitor database response time to execute background transactions in your applications, ones that are spawned in background threads. With Applications Manager's DB performance monitoring tool, pinpoint slow running SQL queries that hinderoptimal application performance. Optimize these queries to enhance and accelerate database performance.
Identify root cause of problems to eliminate recurring performance issues.
With Applications Manager's database monitoring services, you can:
- Quickly identify the root cause of issues and avoid unecessary alert bombardment.
- Set static and dynamic thresholds for monitoring real-time database performance metrics and get notified instantly when thresholds are violated, in the channel of your choice - email, text and Slack.
- Leverage proactive anomaly detection using dynamic baselines to find the slightest devaiations from usual database behaviour.
- Automate remedial actions to enable self healing and reduce MTTR.
Leverage trend analysis to plan capacity and upgrades
- Monitoring database utilization and database performance trends using Trend reports
- Plan capacity and resource upgrades with ease.
- Leverage the capabilities of forecast reports that are generated using Machine Learning algorithms to predict database utilization trends in the foreseeable future.
- Customize report generation by choosing to create them on demand or on schedules.
- You can even save the reports as pdf, excel, or csv files and email them. Publish them on an external dashboards to allow external users to view them.
Multi-vendor database support
Monitor a wide range of databases (on premises, virtualized or cloud) from a single console.
- Relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- In-memory databases such as Memcached.
- Key-value stores such as Redis.
- Cloud databases such as AWS Aurora, Azure SQL database, and Oracle autonomous database.
Go beyond native database monitoring tools and homegrown scripts
Although most databases offer their own monitoring console (eg: Oracle Enterprise Manager), it is better to monitor DB performance alongside the rest of your infrastructure and application performance in high volume production environments. Applications Manager provides out-of-the-box monitoring, alerting and reporting for 150+ applications and infrastructure elements - both cloud native as well as on premise. You don't have the overhead of maintaining homegrown database monitoring scripts too.
Scale effectively with agentless database monitoring
Applications Manager auto discovers your database instances and collects performance data using a combination of agentless methods such as JDBC, native OS and API calls. No need to install or maintain agents. Agentless real-time database monitoring methods are safe and secure for dev, QA and production environments, have low overhead, and can scale up to monitor thousands of database instances effectively.
Monitor your databases instantly
Achieve comprehensive database performance monitoring with Applications Manager. Try now by downloading a 30-day, free trial now!